Wednesday 3 March 2010

Tranquility Free Kit by Designs by Gloria Val Verde + QP Freebie

Hi there

Please find below a free QP's which I made as I am Creative Team Manager for Designs by Gloria Val Verde from her free kit "Tranquility" which you can download this fantastic kit by clicking
here.

Gloria also sells in the follow below mentioned 2 Stores:
Moo Two Designs
Ivy Scraps

Please click the preview below to download my QP freebie:


Also the template used in my QP freebie above is part of the March 2010 Changing Ivy Challenge
which you can find and read all about here.

Thanks, enjoy and dont forget to leave some 'love'.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie

    Like this too thanks for sharing it with me.

    Hugs Brenda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Mar. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete