Friday 20 August 2010

Precious Baby Boy Kit by Stacey's Designs + QP Freebies

Hi there

Please find below 2 free QP's which I made as I am part of the "Creative Team" for
Stacey's Design.

The full size kit I used was called: "Precious Baby Boy" and you can buy this fantastic kit by clicking HERE.

Please click either of the previews below to download both QP freebies at once:

Precious Baby Boy Kit QP1 Preview

Precious Baby Boy Kit QP2 Preview

Thanks, enjoy and dont forget to leave some 'love'.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much hun!!! These came out awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks...too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just too adorable. Thank you soooo much for helping me here!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete