Sunday 23 January 2011

My Blog has Attitude Award!!!

Woohoo today I won a award from Trish at Dreamland Designs.
Thanks so much hun your a star and made my day!

My Blog has Attitude Award

In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi's with Attitude! Gift Certificate,
you must state 3 things that make you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs.
Lastly you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi's With Attitude! Blog.

If you have been awarded the "I got Attitude! Blog Award" and you have followed all the steps please email dwacblog@live.com to claim your Gift Certificate.
Include your full name and your blog name. Only one Gift Certificate per person & blog please.
Gift Certificates will be sent to you within 48 hours of receipt on a business day via a reply to the email received.

The Things that make me different:
1. I am fighter to anorexia (stadge 3) I beat the awful illness
2. I love being a 1st time Mummy which I was told  may never happen due to being anorexic for a long time
3. I love learning/playing around with PSP and making freebies for everyone to enjoy

The 5 Blogs that I nominate are:
Crafty Scraps (Michelle)
Brenian Designs (Bren)
Unicorn Cards Handmade by Debbie
Jabi’s Scraps
Digital Designs by Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment