Wednesday 1 February 2012

My 6th Font Challenge starting at Crafty Scraps Forum (February '12) + Freebie

Hi there

Sorry I have not been around much but I have had to take a break from all my CT work as it was getting to much, I will return when my "real life" has calmed down.

I wanted to let you know that I have now posted my 6th Font Challenge at Crafty Scraps Forum.

Here is the FONT you would need to download and use within your LO as follows:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This month your participation prize would be:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So why not pop over there to the forum to find out more information and see all the other challenges, you will not be disappointed!

Enjoy and don't forget to have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie!

    I have added your blog in my list of blogs.

    Sandrine

    ReplyDelete