Monday 5 July 2010

2 QP Freebies from Crafty Scraps CT Team Caboose Kits

Hi there

Please find below 2 free QP's which I made as I am part of the "Creative Team (CT)" for Michelle at Crafty Scraps from her fantastic CT Caboose kits as follows:
March '10 Caboose
April '10 Caboose


Which you can buy lots of fantastic kits here: Crafty Scraps Store.

Please click the previews below to download my QP freebies:

March '10 Caboose:

CT Caboose (March '10) QP1 Preview

April '10 Caboose:

CT Caboose (April '10) Kit QP1 Preview

Thanks, enjoy and dont forget to leave some 'love'.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jul. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are soooo cute..... can't wait to put my grandsons photo in them!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete