Wednesday 2 June 2010

It's a Dad Thing by ScrapAttack Designs by Beth + QP Freebie

Hi there

Please find below a free QP which I made as I am the "Creative Team (CT) Manager & Co-ordinator" for
ScrapAttack Designs by Beth from her fantastic "It's a Dad Thing" kit which you can buy this fantastic kit here at: The Creativity Box and eventually it will also be at Divine Digital once the store is back up and running again.

Please click the preview below to download my QP freebie:

Its a Dad Thing Kit QP1 Preview

Thanks, enjoy and dont forget to leave some 'love'.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! This will be a great surprise for my husband who often feels left out when I continuously scrap our children instead of him! Enjoy your upcoming summer, and your son... The years go by too quickly. - Judy

    ReplyDelete