Monday, 29 August 2011

Beach Paradise #1 Kit by Wilma4Ever + QP (12"x12") Freebie

Hi there

Please find below a QP freebie (12"x12" at 300 DPI) which I made as I am part of the "Creative Team" for
Wilma4Ever Store.

The kit I used was called: Beach Paradise #1 (Full Size) by Designer: Wilma4ever which you can buy this fantastic kit/wordart pack by clicking
HERE.

Please click the preview below to download:
JC_Beach Paradise 01 Kit QP1 Preview

Thanks, enjoy and dont forget to leave some 'love'.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 30, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

    Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies @ http://www.5stardigitalscrapbooking.com/freebies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you so much for this QP...

    ReplyDelete