Friday 4 March 2011

4th Template Challenge I'm Hosting at Crafty Scraps Forum + CU Freebie

Hi there

Do you like some guidance of templates?


If the answer is YES then why not pop along to Crafty Scraps Forum and take part in my 4th Template Challenge that I am hosting, it started a day early as I have lots going on and wanted to post it up in the forum so not to be late.

There will be new template challenges on the 1st of every month.



This is the CU template you have to use within my challenge:

Also just for taking part I will give you the following PU/S4H/S4O Paper Pack once you have posted your LO (layout) within the forum thread/post: 

What are you waiting for why not pop over and join in the fun there are also lots of other great challenges to take part in as well with lots of freebie/prizes.

You will not be dissapointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment